The Girl Scout Badge Program will help you fulfill the six requirements for the Horse Rider Badge for Junior Troops and the Horse Sense Badge for Cadet and Senior Troops. Oak Hollow can also help Boy Scouts earn their horsemanship merit badge.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to confirm your reservation. We accept payment of cash or checks. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
All riders must bring a signed liability waiver with an original signature. Please download a copy before you come to Oak Hollow or ask for one when you arrive. It must be signed before you can begin the program.
Download the Riding Release PDF Form here.
- BRING A GOOD FITTING HELMET
- WEAR LONG PANTS
- WEAR BOOTS or STURDY SHOES (NOT TENNIS SHOES)
- GIRL SCOUTS & BOY SCOUTS (Junior & Senior):
- 6 to 8 RIDERS: $40 per rider (minimum of 6)
- 9 to 12 RIDERS: $35 per rider
- BROWNIES & CUB SCOUTS:
- 6 to 8 RIDERS: $30 per rider (minimum of 6)
- 9 to 12 RIDERS: $25 per rider
- DAISY TROOPS:
- 6 to 8 RIDERS: $20 per rider (minimum of 6)
- 9 to 12 RIDERS: $15 per rider
Email: [email protected]